THE BUSINESS PROCESS
UDS GOLD accepts gold dore from a range of supplier, locally and internationally. This dore is tested at our partnered refinery or a 3rd party Assay lab. Clients receive 90% of the gold purity identified directly by the X-Ray Fluorescence. The remaining 10% will be paid out after the results of the deep sampling and fire assay. We will send the Dore to our partnered refinery so they can start their refining process which includes several steps, such as graining, melting, chemical baths, and processing. After refining and casting process, the gold is physically delivered to customers. All golds are refined into forms acceptable in the international bullion markets.
ACCOUNT OPENING GUIDELINES
UDS GOLD has a team of specialized professionals who will help and assist all our prospective and future clients to engage in a business relationship with UDS GOLD. As a UDS GOLD customer, you would be expected to meet certain key requirements as outlined below.
– In order to accept you as our customer, you need to comply with the KYC regulations and our internal due diligence procedure. The list of required documents is listed in the UDS GOLD Account Opening Form. UDS GOLD reserves the right to request additional supporting documents deemed necessary during the account opening.
– As our customer, you are also expected to comply with all applicable laws and conduct business ethically. These and other expectations are more fully outlined in the OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chain of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas, the LBMA Responsible Gold Guidance, and the DMCC Practical Guidance. We have also developed Precious Metals Supplier Code of Ethics.
UDS GOLD is committed to full compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations. Please rest assured that we will treat all documents and information in strictest confidence.
To inquire about opening an account with UDS GOLD, please fill out the form below and submit it together with the required documents at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +971 4 353 1527 for more details.